Extruded PTFE Pipes
HI-TECH offers PTFE rigid pipes with the best quality and finish. These extruded PTFE pipes are used in various industrial applications such as food and beverage, oil and gas, steam and chemicals and in the process industry. The PTFE pipe can be supplied in their raw form, and are also used in house for machining stock to be machined for our customers.
An example of the application of the extruded PTFE pipes is when they are used in their raw shape and are used as a barrier and fitted over an M.S. or S.S. pipe to avoid corrosion on the body of the steel pipes
- Virgin PTFE – excellent chemical, thermal and non-frictional / abrasion resistant properties
- Filled PTFE – PTFE powder is blended along with the fillers to strengthen the core properties
- a. 15% & 25% Glass filled PTFE
- b. 25% & 35% Carbon filled PTFE
- c. 15% Graphite filled PTFE
- d. 40% & 60% Bronze filled PTFE
- Outer Diameters – 20 mm up to 70 mm
- Inner Diameters – 10 mm up to 50 mm
- Lengths –300 and 1000 mm are standard lengths
NOTE: Custom sizes and lengths and larger diameters can be made upon request.
No token or token has expired.