PTFE MOLDED SHEETS
PTFE is the most chemically resistant plastic of all known polymers. PTFE sheets also provide a low-friction, non-stick surface suitable for use in high temperature and have a very low water absorption rate.
HI-TECH offers PTFE molded sheets, which are manufactured by the compression moulding processes using PTFE granular resin followed by the sintering process which sets it. The sheets have characteristics of a wide range such as:-
- Wide operating temperature range from -260°Celcius up to +260°Celcius
- Chemical corrosion resistance
- Weathering resistant
- Dielectric superiority
Compression moulded sheets are usually available in higher thicknesses. The sheets can be supplied in standard sizes as well as specific cut size requirements.
- Chute Liners
- Lining for conveyors
- Dip tubes
- Vessel and Tank Liners
- Virgin PTFE – excellent chemical, thermal and non-frictional / abrasion resistant properties
- Filled PTFE – PTFE powder is blended along with the fillers to strengthen the core properties
- a. 15% & 25% Glass filled PTFE
- b. 25% & 35% Carbon filled PTFE
- c. 15% Graphite filled PTFE
- d. 40% & 60% Bronze filled PTFE
- e. PEEK filled PTFE
- f. 55% Bronze + 5% Molybdenum Sulphide (MoS2)
- g. 15% Glass + 5% Molybdenum Sulphide (MoS2)
- h. Stainless steel filled PTFE
- i. Mica filled PTFE
- j. MoS2 filled PTFE
- Thickness – 3 mm up to 100 mm are standard
- Sheet dimensions (width x length) –
- a. 300 mm x 300 mm
- b. 600 mm x 600 mm
- c. 1000 mm x 1000 mm
- d. 1000 mm x 2000 mm
NOTE: Custom sizes can be made / cut upon request.
No token or token has expired.