PEEK Extruded Tubes
PolyEtherEtherKetone (PEEK) is a high temperature semi-crystalline thermoplastic, belonging to the same fluoropolymer family as PTFE. PEEK is the only polymer that can be used continuously to a temperature of 250° C and above and in hot water or steam without actually losing any of its physical properties. PEEK Extruded Tubes has a most extreme service temperature of 500°F (260°C) and offers incredible scraped spot and wear obstruction.
PEEK is a high strength fluoropolymer especially in tough environments, which is one of the reasons it is an expensive material to process. In the recent years since the development of PEEK tubes, it has replaced various other conventional materials such as Brass, Bronze, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, etc.
- Valve Seat Rings.
- Cable insulation.
- Components for Vacuum applications.
- Components for Chemical process industry.
- Bushings for automobile industries.
- Thermal & Dimensional stability along with excellent mechanical properties.
- Very low moisture absorption.
- Low coefficient of friction, low smoke and toxic gas emissions (compared to other fluoropolymers).
- Excellent fatigue, stress crack, oxidation and acid resistance.
- Offers outstanding UV resistance.
- 70% more lighter than most polymers; and has enhanced performance.
- Outer Diameter – 25 mm up to 300 mm (Standard Sizes)
- Inner Diameter – 12.5 mm up to 275 mm (Standard Sizes)
- Lengths – 100 mm, 150 mm.
- Carbon filled PEEK
- PTFE filled PEEK
- Glass Filled PEEK
NOTE: Custom sizes / diameters and lengths can be made upon request.
No token or token has expired.