Flexible PTFE Tubes
We at HI-TECH stock various sizes with different wall thicknesses in flexible PTFE tubes which are ideal for medical, electrical and automotive components. These are thin-walled tubes which are extruded to the perfect sizing meant for such applications.
These flexible PTFE tubes are great for applications suitable for carrying very corrosive and/or reactive fluids due to their high chemical resistance. The tubes are also used in heat applications as PTFE can withstand a range from temperatures from -260 degrees C up to 260 degrees C. Another major application for the tubes is in the electrical industry where it helps for insulation.
We are major PTFE Tube Manufacturer and only manufacture PTFE tubes in Virgin PTFE.
PTFE Tube Manufacturer
- Tubes are used for carrying very corrosive and/or reactive fluids due
to their high chemical resistance.
- Coating protection for magnetic industrial stirrers
- To cover electric wires, cables and wires in high temperature and
- Inner Diameter – 1.6 mm to 25 mm
- Wall Thickness – 0.8 mm to 1.5 mm
- Length – 1 meter to 50 meters or as per your request.
Note: Custom sizes can be made upon request.
No token or token has expired.