Extruded PTFE Sheets
Machined components made from virgin PTFE sheets or filled PTFE sheets are used in various industrial applications such as electrical, chemical, Food & Beverage, press industry and many more.
PTFE sheets are inert, non-toxic and non-reactive and are also approved by the FDA, which makes them perfect for critical and clean use in the pharmaceutical and F & B industry respectively. Another important use of Extruded PTFE Sheets is to separate conductive plates in capacitors.
PTFE Sheets are inventoried in various sizes and thicknesses for our in-house machining of components or for the direct supply to OEMS and other companies for controlled machining of components.
- Conductive plates in capacitors
- Lining on outer and inner parts of valves
- Virgin PTFE – excellent chemical, thermal and non-frictional / abrasion resistant properties
- Filled PTFE – PTFE powder is blended along with the fillers to strengthen the core properties
- a. 15% & 25% Glass filled PTFE
- b. 25% & 35% Carbon filled PTFE
- c. 15% Graphite filled PTFE
- d. 40% & 60% Bronze filled PTFE
- e. PEEK filled PTFE
- f. 55% Bronze + 5% Molybdenum Sulphide (MoS2)
- g. 15% Glass + 5% Molybdenum Sulphide (MoS2)
- h. Stainless steel filled PTFE
- i. Mica filled PTFE
- j. MoS2 filled PTFE
- Diameters- 4 mm up to 250 mm are standard sizes
- Lengths –1000 and 1200 mm are standard lengths
NOTE: Custom sizes and lengths and larger diameters can be made upon request.
No token or token has expired.