PTFE Molded Rods
PTFE Molded Rods are generally used as machining stock for all kinds of chemical, electrical and mechanical components where the properties of PTFE are needed. Various fillers are available to further modify the properties to meet critical applications. These PTFE rods are used to make seals, washers, back up rings and many other such components.
Molded PTFE rods are available in stock at all times and can be supplied in various standard sizes or machined components can be customized.
- Valve seat components
- Virgin PTFE – excellent chemical, thermal and non-frictional / abrasion resistant properties
- Filled PTFE – PTFE powder is blended along with the fillers to strengthen the core properties
- a. 15% & 25% Glass filled PTFE
- b. 25% & 35% Carbon filled PTFE
- c. 15% Graphite filled PTFE
- d. 40% & 60% Bronze filled PTFE
- e. PEEK filled PTFE
- f. 55% Bronze + 5% Molybdenum Sulphide (MoS2)
- g. 15% Glass + 5% Molybdenum Sulphide (MoS2)
- h. Stainless steel filled PTFE
- i. Mica filled PTFE
- j. MoS2 filled PTFE
- Diameters- 4 mm up to 250 / 300 mm are standard sizes
- Lengths – 300 mm is standard lengths for all diameters
NOTE: Custom sizes and lengths and larger diameters can be made upon request.
No token or token has expired.