PEEK Extruded Sheets
PolyEtherEtherKetone (PEEK) is a high-temperature semi-crystalline thermoplastic, belonging to the same fluoropolymer family as PTFE. PEEK is the only polymer that can be used continuously to a temperature of 250° C and above and in hot water or steam without actually losing any of its physical properties. PEEK Sheets are used to making things utilized in requesting applications, including cylinder parts, bearings, siphons, HPLC segments, blower plate valves, and cable insulation.
PEEK is a high strength fluoropolymer especially in tough environments, which is one of the reasons it is an expensive material to process. In the recent years since the development of PEEK, it has replaced various other conventional materials such as Brass, Bronze, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, etc.
- Seal components in the pump and valve.
- Nuclear and oil .
- Gas industry.
- Thermal & Dimensional stability along with excellent mechanical properties
- Very low moisture absorption
- Low coefficient of friction, low smoke and toxic gas emissions (compared to other fluoropolymers)
- Excellent fatigue, stress crack, oxidation and acid resistance
- Offers outstanding UV resistance
- 70% more lighter than most polymers; and has enhanced performance
Virgin PEEK is available in various stock shapes such as solid plain sheets, solid round bars and cylindrical bushes. We can also customize components in accordance to technical drawings and / or samples.
- Sheet Dimensions –
- a. 620 x 1000 mm
- b. 1000 x 2000 mm
- Thickness – 3 mm up to 25 mm
- Available cut to size
NOTE: Custom sizes / diameters and lengths can be made upon request.