ABS – Acrylinitrile Butadiene Styrene
General purpose ABS is a rigid thermoplastic with a combination of properties that make it an ideal plastic for a wide range of applications: – spacers, rollers, prototypes, and structural components.
ABS has good thermal and dimensional stability and a high impact strength, which also sustains at a low temperature. ABS is strong and shows great scratch resistance. It is widely used for machining pre-production prototypes since it has excellent dimensional stability and it is easy to paint and glue.
ABS components have an operating temperature from -50° C up to +70° C.
We stock ABS in various stock shapes such as solid plain sheets and solid rods. We can also customize components in ABSif provided with technical drawings and / or samples.
- Very high impact strength
- Excellent high and low temperature performance
- Resistant to many chemicals and plasticizers
- Excellent ductility
- Lends itself to dielectric welding
- Outstanding formability
- High tensile strength and stiffness
Available Sheet Sizes:
- Standard Sheet Dimensions (Length x Width) –
- 2000 x 1000 mm
- 1000 x 1000 mm
- Thickness Range – 2 mm up to 100 mm
- Available cut to custom size
Available Rod Sizes:
- Diameters – 8 mm upto 100 mm
- Lengths – 1000 mm
- Available cut to custom lengths
- Natural Ivory
NOTE: Custom sizes and lengths and larger diameters can be made upon request. Kindly contact our sales team for pricing and other details.
No token or token has expired.